The NEBOSH Award in Health, Safety and Environment for the Process Industries is ideal for those working or wanting to work in industries like oil & gas, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals or food. It introduces a broad range of topics, including common safety and environmental issues associated with process safety. This introductory qualification is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job within the process industries including:
• Process operators
• Team leaders and supervisors
• Others with a need to understand health, safety and the environment in the process industries
Flexible, tutor supported online learning available anywhere in the world.
• 25 hours of study (2-6 months) + exams
• Start any time
• Fee includes exam sitting fee for centres (London, Glasgow, Manchester, Dubai)
• 200+ exam centres available worldwide – additional fees will apply
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee with all online courses
NEBOSH Award in H,S & E for the Process Industry - Online Course
Price is inclusive of UK Taxes.
Price includes £43 fee for NEBOSH exams and enrolment.
Price includes all course materials and support.